LY01 Industrial Boxfile Layout
If you have always wanted to have a go at a boxfile or micro layout but weren’t sure where to start, Scalescenes has done all the hard work for you! Compact, but full of potential, this layout allows plenty of scope to lavish the scene with super-detailing. The perfect basis for a:
- Factory, Foundry or Engineering works
- Colliery or Mineral loading facility
- Brewery or Distillery
The purposeful buildings combine to create a beautifully composed scene to showcase your Peckett, Andrew Barclay, Sentinel or 07 or 03 shunter or 009 narrow gauge industrial loco. All the structures have been designed so the entire layout can be safely ‘flat-packed’ back into the boxfile! This complete layout (just add trackwork) is perfect for OO/HO or OO9/HOe and includes:
- Suggested track plans and boxfile cutting templates
- A choice of blue, grey or customisable colour siding
- A ready to print backscene
- Illustrated step by step guide
- Two handy areas for storage, wiring or lighting.
- The full concrete hardstanding (great as a diecast display)
- The ability to be used as a siding on an existing layout
Brassmasters etched windows and ladders are also available click here
Only available in OO.