LY02 Canal Wharf Boxfile Layout
If you have always wanted to have a go at a boxfile or micro layout but weren’t sure where to start, Scalescenes has done all the hard work for you! Compact, but full of potential, this layout allows plenty of scope to lavish the scene with super-detailing. The perfect basis for a bustling canal fed factory, warehouse, mill, brewery or distillery.
These thoughtfully composed structures all come together beautifully to create the perfect scene to showcase your Ruston 48DS, Peckett, Andrew Barclay, Sentinel or 009 narrow gauge industrial locos.
All the structures have been designed so the entire layout can be safely ‘flat-packed’ back into the boxfile! This complete layout (just add trackwork) is perfect for OO/HO or OO9/HOe and includes:
- Bonus Steel barge kit (or you can replace with our existing T018 Narrowboats)
- Suggested track plans and boxfile cutting template
- Plenty of scope for left or right hand fiddle-yard entry points
- Realistic water texture that’s ready to varnish
- A ready to print backscene (including A3 seamless version)
- The full cobblestone sett/tarmac surface (great as a diecast display)
- Pre-formed tarmac infills for Peco Small Y and 009 points
- Circular cobblestone sett crane base
- Great potential as a siding or corner filler on an existing layout
- Illustrated step by step instructions
Only available in OO.